Ready for a Surf Day?
Temperatures are high in summer, which is one reason why the Algarve is a top “sun and sea” destination and an authentic paradise for surfers with or without experience. The region’s beaches, stretching for many kilometres along the coast, consist of fine, golden sand, and the sea is calm, with temperatures of around 22ºC in the summer. The all south coast is good for surfing (ideal for beginners); If you are a experienced surfer and want to get 100% benefit from the activity, then must go to the “Surf Paradise ” in the West Coast of Sagres where people can enjoy a wild sea with great waves.
That’s where we want to take you.
- Its a full day tour starting at 9am with a free pick up from your hotel (designated areas only)
- Driving to the west coast where you will spend a great surfing day.
- Return is around 6.30pm.
- Its magic and unforgettable.
- *Free pick up and drop off from the accommodation (designated areas only) .
- Transport by minibus (9 seater) .